Henna brows are super popular and that does not surprise us. You get very sharp eyebrows with this special eyebrow dye. Because not only the hairs will be dyed, but also the skin. The shade will be on the hairs for 4 to 5 weeks, and on the skin for 5 to 14 days. So you do not have to use any brow makeup during this time.
Brow henna in various shades
Mrs.Highbrow has a suitable shade for every brow and every skin color. Our assortment ranges from light and ash blond, to warm and dark brown. And even to almost black with the latest shade Raven from Dyotics. No matter how light the colour used, the result is always quite intense. So if you prefer a natural result or have very light eyebrows, then perhaps it is better to choose regular dye.
Brow henna or regular dye?
Not sure about the what kind of brow dye you want? No problem! Book one of the tint treatments we have and discuss with the specialist during the pre-session which treatment suits you best.
When not to choose henna
- In case of very oily skin, the henna then quickly disappears from the skin
- If you have very blond eyebrows or a very pale skin
- If you already have very dark and full eyebrows. After all, the hairs do not have to be dyed anymore and a print on the skin is not necessary.
- When your skin is irritated, or with wounds in and around the eyebrows
- If you are allergic or sensitive to hair and eyebrow dye
- If you have ever had an allergy after applying a henna tattoo
- If you have planned to spend a lot of time in the sun after the treatment
- In case of pregnancy
It is important that you do not clean your brows the night after the treatment. In any case, it is best to use as little water as possible. Oil-based skin care and scrubs and peelings also make the color fade.
Price waxing of threading and henna tinting: € 40,50.