THE HIT OF 2017: HENNA BROWS
Henna brows are super popular and that is not surprising. With this special eyebrow paint you get very sharp eyebrows, because the skin is also dyed. Our unique henna tinting product for brows deposits colour on hairs that lasts 4 to 5 weeks, and a subtle background hue on skin that will last 5 to 14 days. This means you won’t have to use any brow makeup during that time.
The henna is available in various shades. From light and ash blond, to warm and dark brown. But no matter how light the colour is that is used, the result will always be quite intense. So if you like it very natural, then it might be better to choose our regular brow dye.
HENNA OR REGULAR TINT?
Not sure about the what kind of brow dye you want? No problem! Simply book one of the colour treatments we have, and during the preliminary interview you will find out which treatment is best for you together with the specialist!
WHEN NOT TO CHOOSE FOR BROW HENNA?
- In case of a very oily skin. The henna then quickly disappears from the skin
- If you have very blond eyebrows, or a very pale skin
- If you already have very dark and full eyebrows. After all, the hairs do not have to be dyed anymore and a print on the skin is not necessary.
- When your skin is irritated, or with wounds in and around the eyebrows
- If you are allergic or sensitive to hair and eyebrow paint.
- If you have ever had an allergy after applying a henna tattoo.
- If you have planned to spend a lot of time in the sun after the treatment
- In case of pregnancy
AFTER THE TREATMENT
It is important that you do not clean your brows the night after the treatment. In any case, it is best to use as little water as possible. Oil-based skin care and scrubs and peelings also make the color fade.
Price Waxing of threading and henna tinting: € 39,50.